Trinity is located in a prime location on John Dalton Street. Built by Edward Salomon's in 1865, Trinity was previously named the Prince’s Chambers and was used as a showroom for Lambs Furniture.
In the 1990’s it was redeveloped to include a large 30m atrium and additional levels.
The building has recently been transformed by the current owner to include the addition of an atrium infill and the creation of another storey to provide over 56,000 sq ft of Grade ‘A’ office accommodation along with two prominent street level retail units.
The building has been fully redeveloped to offer a contemporary reception, high specification office accommodation, new lifts, cycle storage and welfare accommodation.
The mechanical and electrical services have been replaced in their entirety and the office space now benefits from heat-recovery VRF, mechanical ventilation, boiler plant and LED lighting complete with smart controls.
Full M&E Design of 7 Upper Floors and Basement Levels.
New Reception & Ground Floor Re-Modelling
Lift consultancy and design services.
Speculative retail units.
Asset Management & Compliance Monitoring
Energy Performance Certificates